- Received July 28, 2014, and in revised form December 28, 2014.
- Accepted for publication February 6, 2015.
- The study was funded by NIH K23 NS067055 (to E.M.M.) and an Irene Perstein Award (to E.M.M.).
- E.M.M. is currently receiving free glatiramer acetate in support of the conduct of a clinical trial, and some of the authors (C.C., J.K., T.Z.D., and J.W.) are employees of Second Genome, Inc.
- Reprints: Ellen M. Mowry, MD, MCR, The Johns Hopkins Hospital, 600 N Wolfe St, Baltimore, MD 21287. E-mail: .
- Supplemental digital content is available for this article. Direct URL citation appears in the printed text and is provided in the HTML and PDF versions of this article on the journal’s Web site (www.jinvestigativemed.com).
- First published December 15, 2015.
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.